Thursday, July 03, 2008

July 4 2008

1. Vivek Reddy analyses the recent arrests of Andhra Jyoti reporters under the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. A very well reasoned post, I believe. However, given the fact that the arrest has been made, what does it tell us?

2. Gary Markus on how unintelligent the design of the human body is. The question of creationism aside, I am once again amused at the human habit of assuming that we are the epitome of perfection in every way.

3. Brian Proffitt expresses bafflement at the opposition KDE4 developers are facing. Truly, I don't understand it either.

4. And my won opinion is that all Bajrang Dal activists that held the country on ransom yesterday should be shot publicly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for it.

    Let's go shoot 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could do it. However, there's a curfew in the city. The police wouldn't really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete