Monday, April 28, 2008

A Useless Post

Hi All,
I think this blog is mostly going to turn into a journal like blog now. So those of you who liked to read those pretty analyses are going to be disappointed. The reason I'm doing this is because analysis prevents me from writing. If I analyze too much then it gets into my head. I go to a movie and come back with lots of analysis. Nothing wrong with it. Only that I don't want to come back with an analysis. What I want to come back with is a story. That is why I stopped blogging and the results have been good. Stories are coming to me again and in good health and numbers.

So, what am I doing these days? Am at home, doing nothing. Yeah, that's it. Nothing at all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you blog on some of what you're reading? Short posts perhaps but it'll be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a good idea. I'll start doing that asap.

    ReplyDelete