Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Non-Post, Really

Antaragni is still going on. The Poets of the Fall perform today at Synchronicity. Am quite looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, Neil Gaiman has finally finished Odd and Frost Giants which will be published for the world book day to be celebrated in March this year. It is a childrens book, quite short and I will be looking forward to reading it. Meanwhile, I will try to find a copy of Necronomicon. I just heard Neil talk about it and about why he would like a personal copy signed by the author for himself and I cannot resist it anymore.


The Blogosphere seems to have really liked Anurag Kashyap's new movie No Smoking. Read a review here. Also, Anurag himself is writing about his movie and the reviews and criticisms that he is receiving here. I am most definitely going to watch No Smoking. The lead character is named K, which reminds me of Kafka's works. It should be interesting to see if there is any connection. It is also interesting to see that the director himself is writing about his movie. Welcome to web 2.0! I love the fact that I get to read Neil Gaiman's journal everyday and I don't have to rely on some stupid jounalist who has no idea what writing or Neil Gaiman are to tell me what he is upto. I hope this trend grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment