Saturday, June 23, 2007

Imaginary Friend

A lot of people have imaginary friends when they are young. I had an imaginary girlfriend. She used to go to the same school as I and used to live upstairs. We used to have sex when no one was home and I used to worry myself sick if she’s get pregnant because we didn’t use a condom. I was too young to go and buy one at that time.

Later our parents figured what good couple we made and decided to marry us off. We were so happy. After that I kind of lost interest in that fantasy.

Don’t we all?

3 comments:

  1. never heard anybody else having such a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah! I imagined differently: the characters were real and existent; the plots, dreamy and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes , i did.......though my imagination was upto kissing & naughty touching only
    But, yeah, now besides real women/ladies whom i meet , i end up having dirty sex of all kind with my imaginary-ladies [winks]

    bye

    ReplyDelete