Friday, January 20, 2006

Dream Person

I've been tagged by Sindhu. I don't usually do this tag business but at the end of the day Sindhu is a girl and as a matter of principle I don't refuse girls. Besides, the poor damsel was supposed to tag eight guys but could do only three because she knew only four damned bloggers and one of them had already tagged her. Anyhow, the tag goes like this :

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.

2. Need to mention the sex of the target.

3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.

4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Target: I'm not really sure about this one anymore. I used to like females at some point of my life, I'm pretty sure about it, although the memory is a bit vague now. Its been a while since I've seen a female (a proper one, the ones over here don't really count) and I'm beginning to wonder about my sexual inclinations. The boy next door isn't so nasty after all (I'm talking about Anubhav, NOT Akshay).

The Traits

1. Shouldn't be too beautiful: (shouldn't be ugly either) People who are too beautiful make me insecure. They look like people who are out of this world - unreachable, ununderstandable. I want someone down to earth. Someone who you can relate to.

2. Should be interested in one or more of these things (otherwise what else would we talk about?) literature, science, philosophy, psychology, arts, politics, technology, economy, writing and STAR TREK.

3. Broad minded.

4. Should be wheatish in complexion (not dark) I have a fetish for wheatish skin.

5. Understanding.

6. Good sense of humour (I don't have any)

7. Loyal and honest. I don't mind truths that hurt but I do mind lies.

8. Heck, can't think of anything! A good cook?

I tag nobody.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post. :)

    Thinking of visiting you in the first week of Feb. Will you be free then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...well at least I got you to post this! And I knew exactly 8 people who also got tagged along with me, so couldn't tag them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you used to like females at a certain point of time in your life?? man the lines are really depressing, you need help.
    by the way if i tell archie, she's gonna jump off our college building

    ReplyDelete