1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Target: I'm not really sure about this one anymore. I used to like females at some point of my life, I'm pretty sure about it, although the memory is a bit vague now. Its been a while since I've seen a female (a proper one, the ones over here don't really count) and I'm beginning to wonder about my sexual inclinations. The boy next door isn't so nasty after all (I'm talking about Anubhav, NOT Akshay).
1. Shouldn't be too beautiful: (shouldn't be ugly either) People who are too beautiful make me insecure. They look like people who are out of this world - unreachable, ununderstandable. I want someone down to earth. Someone who you can relate to.
2. Should be interested in one or more of these things (otherwise what else would we talk about?) literature, science, philosophy, psychology, arts, politics, technology, economy, writing and STAR TREK.
3. Broad minded.
4. Should be wheatish in complexion (not dark) I have a fetish for wheatish skin.
6. Good sense of humour (I don't have any)
7. Loyal and honest. I don't mind truths that hurt but I do mind lies.
8. Heck, can't think of anything! A good cook?I tag nobody.